How EUVEPRO works:
- EUVEPRO representatives maintain close links with European and international institutions, food industry associations and consumer organisations.
- EUVEPRO is an official observer at the Codex Alimentarius Committee on Vegetable Proteins.
- EUVEPRO is an observer at the RTRS, the Round Table on Responsible Soy.
- EUVEPRO has a liaison status at ISO, the International Organization for Standardization, and cooperates on methods of analysis and setting of standards.
- EUVEPRO is member of FFC, the Food and Feed Chain Coalition.
- EUVEPRO is a founder member of PFP Primary Food Processors (www.pfp-europe.eu) and regularly collaborates with ENSA (the European plant-based foods association), FEDIOL (the EU vegetable oil and protein meal association), FoodDrinkEurope (the food industry’s umbrella organisation within the EU) and other platforms to exchange, network and coordinate our activities when harmonised responses to emerging issues are appropriate.
- EUVEPRO disseminates targeted information about plant-based protein products.
- EUVEPRO Summary of Ghent market survey study. To see the Summary please click here